Sierra Jones, The Black Spiritualist, is a Reiki Master and healer.
Sierra is social entrepreneur and creative visionary. She uses over a decade of coaching and healing experience, as well as an interdisciplinary practice to create inspiring projects and experiences that have an insightful, direct, and spiritual perspective.
Sierra is a seattle native, UW graduate. Her love for her community runs deep. She strives to make a positive impact in the life of everyone she connects with. She believes self-care is developing/having the self-awareness to connect with who you are at the soul level and to live out your life in purpose.
She received her Master's training from Marianne Stienrich of Reiki for Living, who passed on her depth of knowledge from training with:
Erica naturally embodies a deep need to understand the world around her. This keeps her enthusiastic about learning, as she is prideful of her knowledge, and inspired to use her various passions to support with evolution of the lives of others. Through her journey of overcoming postpartum depression, heartbreak, and a chronic disease diagnosis; Erica faced and need and desire to re-discover inner self. This mission is to transmute the power of traditional beliefs and practices "healing" and develop modern day regimens to empower our energy.
Becoming a healer stimulated her drive for meaning. Mars in Leo individuals possess a strong need to create in some way--and they are determined that their lives have not only meaning, but significant meaning. Aligning herself with this divine purpose faced reoccurring challenges that are rarely illuminated in today's society. These well known delays developed her mission to teach modern day people with modern day lives how to heal their mind, body, and soul with minimal routine for abundant results.
Nhautrey earned a Master's Degree in Clinical Social Work from Seattle University. While finishing her Master's Degree, she completed a clinical internship at Pregnancy and Parenting Support through Catholic Community Services where she provided case management and parenting classes for new and expecting parents.
Nhautrey also completed an internship at Odessa Brown Children's Clinic in Seattle where she provided medical social work services, and individual clinical mental health therapy to children. Nhautrey continues to work as a therapist, providing mental health services in the state of Washington
Nhautrey integrates a variety of therapeutic approaches and psychotherapeutic techniques tailored to each individuals needs and goals.
While staying current on trainings, studies and psychological/clinical approaches, Nhautrey is dedicated to providing the best services to all individuals and families.
Ultimately, Nhautrey thrives to end the stigma of mental health!
Plush Sleep Mask
- Soft and comfy, and block out light well. These sleeping masks have a silky fabric on the back.
- Helps you have better quality sleep. Keeps light out of eyes. Adorable and helping to fall asleep. 10.23 inch x 4.33 inch.
- 4 Pack sleeping masks. Perfect for any sleepover, slumber favors, good luck gift, birthday present, and give aways as favors for birthday parties, etc..
- Fits snug with a nice scent. Very fluffy and furry and cute colors. A great way to make your house guests feel special. These would be great for a sleep over party.
- These sleep makes are good material with soft fabric in the front, satin lining, and a satin-lined head band. Light weight, satin strap and not tight of your head so you don’t feel trapped.